Let's be honest. Who doesn't want a wearable blanket? I know, I know, "It's just robe you put on backwards," "It's so stupid," etc. Up until recently, noone in our home had one, but I did give a couple for gifts at Christmas. It's one of those things that you'd never buy for yourself, but if you were given one you'd probably like it.
Emma did receive one a few weeks ago as part of a promotion from Drama U and St. Eve Kids', and she really, really adores it. And I'll admit, I tried it on and I was sold. My husband and I were relaxing on the couch, watching a movie the other night and I was eating ice cream and yeah, it pretty much sucked to have to pull my arms out from under the blanket all the time! Who knew a blanket would be inconvenient!
Anyway, I'm really excited to be able to offer to one of my readers a chance to win a pink kids-sized "Cozy" from St. Eve. You will receive one that looks like what Emma is wearing in the photo above. From what I can gather, these are only available at Bon Ton Stores and online at BonTon.com and there are different designs - like the really cute cupcake one here.
Here's how to enter: Leave me a comment, with your name and email address(!), telling me you want to win! For extra entries, you can:
- Tweet this using the little "Tweet This" link on the bottom of this post, then comment on this post with a link to your tweet.
- Post it on Facebook using the "Share on Facebook" link on the bottom of this post, and comment on this post letting me know you did so.
- Enter another giveaway on this blog -OR- post a comment on one of the Who Loves You, Baby? Blog Carnival reviews, and leave me a comment to let me know you did.
- Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect -OR- subscribe via RSS -OR- subscribe via email. Leave a comment letting me know!
- Become a Fan of Saving in Sacramento on Facebook and leave a comment letting me know you did or already are!
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment below letting me know you do!